My second trimester journey went smooth and beautiful.
During my week 12 till week 18, I puked more than twice a day, and start week 19 I only puked twice a day which is after my subuh and right after had my dinner.
My first check up (at private clinic) is on my week 12, since I can't tolerate to anything (bau orang, tengok orang,long queue apatah lagi kan) except my husband .manja kededek. Even makan pon tak suka dan rasa menyampah kalo kena paksa makan. Worse case, scroll FB & IG rasa loya nak muntah bila kawan upload gambar makanan. Apahal dey!
I felt my first baby kick at week 18. But not really sure was it baby's kick or 'kentut perut'.muahaha. I used to have this 'kentut perut' in class and office, EVERRRRRY day even after had my meal. Menyampah betul. Malu tau.
My first booking at Klinik Desa (KD) Batu Kawan was on week 19 . I was scared at first as I think that was tooo late as in nearly 5 months pregnant already! Lucky I am,the nurse at KD didn't scold me for too late to have my buku pink.
21 Oct 2014 : First booking (Week 19)
Klinik Desa Batu Kawan, Penang
Weight : 50.5kg
BP: 110/60
HB: 13.9
Baby's heart rate : 157
29 Oct 2014 : Blood Grouping & to refer MO ( Week20)
Klinik Kesihatan Bandar Tasek Mutiara
MGTT was done due to my family history of diabetes.
Apa perasaan? Ok je. I can finish it in one shot babeh!hahaResult for MGTT :
- Fasting : 3.9
-After 2hours : 5.8
15 Nov 2014 : Week 23
Remedic Kangar Perlis
Our first 2D 3D & 4D scan!wohoo.
Saje-saje gedik nak buat 3D 4D scan . Masa ni balik kampung, so Klinik Remedic Kangar ni dekat je dengan umah abah & mak mertuaku. It cost us only RM55.Murah gilaaaa. Scan 3D 4D RM55 sajo. Mana nak dapat dah selain kat sini kan..
Doctor confirmed it is a BOY! Another chelsea fan ,of course. We even bought Chelsea's baby romper and shirt before balik malaysia itu hari.semangat kemain baba!
| We bought all these shirt and rompers even don't know when will I get pregnant (masa tu taktau pulak pregnant dah)! haha |
I was soooo excited to meet & cuddle my son.
Can I reveal his name?haha
We have lists of name ( biasalah tak kerja, pikir nama anak jela kerja sementara ku).
Since we're not having baby girl this time, Lily Qaisara, Iris Sofina Rose, will be in my dreamzzz je lah!
Next anak kita kena pikir nama lain lah ye, seiring dengan masa.haha
If baby girl would be nama bunga-bungaan. What would be for baby boy?
Takkan nak letak nama pokok pulak. Bonsai?kahkah
| Ayden was so kurus at week 23. |
Ayden was 500g+ at week23. Kurus dan tengah ketiduran. My doctor said , development baby was fine. But baby in breech , but not to worry much as it is still early and the baby surely will turn down.
18 Nov 2014 : Week 23++
Klink Desa Batu Kawan
HB : 11
BP: 110/60
Weight : 54.5 - Kena marah kat nurse ,kauuu. Merah-merah buku pink I tau. JAGA PEMAKANAN.EXTRA 3.5kg. REFER MO.hahaha
Sejak berselera makan ni, semua benda nak makan. Tak perasan pon dah termakan banyak. Sorry nurse.
Disebabkan terlebih berat badan, maka selang satu hari kena test urine & amik BP. Diorang monitor sebab risau takut pre-eklampsia & GDM.
7 Dec 2014: Week 26Klinik Kesihatan Wakaf Che Yeh, Kota Bharu
Kes tumpang, notes kat buku pink aku tulis camtu. check urine & BP lagikkk sambung yang kes terlebih berat badan tu hari.
9 Dec 2014 : Week 26
Klinik Desa Batu Kawan & Klinik Kesihatan Bandar Tasek Mutiara
Follow up kes terlebih muatan.
Alhamdulillah semua ok. Takda pape pon. Aku je ter over makan hehe.
Request for Doctor's consent to fly.And I was given my 1st dose of ATT.
Never in my mind, the surat will be so senang and hand written by my doctor. HAHA. I was imagine the consent letter in a proper format.rupanya memo saja.Tak kisah la.
It took me 1 min to get this letter, but it took me an hour to see the doctor!
Sekali lagi, nasib baik tak kerja.


No comments:
Post a Comment