Thursday, October 9, 2014

#17

Sejak kembali ke Malaysia tanah sekebun bunga cintaku cewah..
tak sempat pon nak update blog.

Banyak benda berlaku dalam tempoh 3bulan ni.
Dari busy tolong SIL buat preparation kahwin,pindah rumah kat Penang, start kerja pastu resign,pastu sakit masuk hospital,pastu balik kampung, pastu sekarang patutnya study tapi takjugak study tapi tengah update blog.tehehehe

Nak marathon update 3bulan ,letih pulak. Make it short, week 17 terus!

Alhamdulillah!
We are pleased to share our special news..that...Azhar and I are expecting!
Our little sunshine is expected to arrive  in  mid March 2015.
We've been longing for this moment and finally Allah answered to all of our prayers.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.

And...the motherhood journey begins...
17w +1 : Wearing my wedding dress(2012) on 1st day of Raya Haji 2014 . Yey!
I've been admitted twice within a month due to my severe morning sickness , so called Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I lose 4kg but now I successfully gained 4 kg since I can now not refusing any meals anymore. My first trimester went not-so-beautiful like other mom to be.
I gave up my job that I love and dreamed bout it . Both Azhar and I secured the job during London UKEC 2014.
I worked for a month in Intel but to be honest,it is 10days full working days (plus minus MCs and hospitalisation) before I decided to resign from my position. I did apply for unpaid leave but that's a long story and another story.
At this point of time, I know I have to choose..
I need to sacrifice. Baby, you better appreciate mom!I chose YOU than my job!HAHA

Kenapa resign?
Sakit teruk sangat ke sampai berhenti kerja?
Nak datang melawat orang sakit laa, sampai dengar kata berhenti kerja..
Kenapa tak unpaid je?
That really broke my heart.

Whether I like it or not , I have to bear it. Kata orang,hadapi dengan senyuman. Hadap je laaa.
Luckily I have my husband, my family and in-laws beside me.

When I realized of having my little peanut growing inside , that makes  me feel aaahh I'm completely a woman now !haha
Telling you the truth, I thanked Allah for this miracle and not to worry bout undergo the urut-urut rahim jatuh angkat rahim session semua tu and that infertility appointment..huhu
But we did usaha dan doa other than that 'usaha', taking supplements and makanan sunnah.
Maybe in my next or next next next next next never ending next updates will be on supplements and makanan sunnah  entry.

Updates on my antenatal visits:

7 Sept 2014:1st check-up (12weeks)
Klinik Zaitun, Kota Bharu
Weight : 46kg
BP : 90/60


8 Oct 2014: 2nd check-ups (17 weeks)
Klinik Topcare Alma, Bukit Mertajam
Current Weight : 50kg my oh my. gained drastically 4 kg in a month. Parah!
BP: 110/70
Baby's heart beat : 152
Baby's development : 16cm
Next dating scan 9 Nov 2014.

Googled on heart rate of baby at 17 weeks, nahhhh google said, that we might know the gender of the baby from the count of that heartbeat! ya meh? kikikiki.  I found this new info at www.mothering.com forum. You may check this website if you feel like not able to wait till your next dating scan to know the gender!haha




1 comment:

  1. Laila..tahniah!! alhmdulillah..semoga kau n kandungan sihat..

    ReplyDelete